Hot as Pop Outside – Peach Mango Popsicle Sipper
Step out into the baking heat with one of these and the peach mango popsicle sipper will cool you down while warming you up with the whiskey peach sour topped with a little mango-cream popsicle. You won’t mind being outside as you let the popsicle melt into your drink and turn your whiskey sour tropical with each melting sip.
- 1 oz bourbon
- 1 oz Giffard’s Peche du Vigne
- ½ oz lemon juice
- ½ oz Big O Ginger liqueur
- ¼ oz Hard Truth toasted coconut rum
- 3 dashes Hella Ginger bitters
- Garnish: mango-cream popsicle, mint, peach slice, chili lime seasoning
Add bourbon, peach liqueur, lemon juice, ginger liqueur, coconut rum, and ginger bitters to a shaker and fill with ice. Shake until very cold. Strain into a tall glass filled with ice and top with a mango-cream popsicle, mint, peach and chili lime seasoning.